✓ Workshop day for free
✓ Save up to 622€
✓ Amazon Echo Dot or Arduino for free
✓ Workshop-Tag gratis
✓ Bis zu 622 € sparen
✓ Amazon Echo Dot oder Arduino gratis
✓ 2-in-1 conference package
✓ Team discount
✓ Extra specials for freelancers
✓ Bis zum nächsten mal!
Securing Serverless Apps Workshop
When moving to the cloud, even big enterprises still make mistakes by not having the needed security in place right from the start.
This can lead to severe security breaches and loss of your customers’ data like we can read about regularly these days. Don’t let that happen to you!
By learning and applying current security best practices you’ll make an important step towards a public-cloud-ready and future-proof “Zero Trust” architecture.
After the workshop you’ll have created a production-ready, secure and GDPR-compliant setup that you can easily build upon and extend.
For that we’ll use the Identity Provider Auth0, Azure Functions and the secrets management system Azure Key Vault but the concepts can easily be applied to other vendors’ products.
You will learn:
– Fundamentals of modern Authentication & Authorization with OAuth 2 & OpenID Connect
– Secure a serverless API
– Access a secured API from a browser-based (Angular) web application
– Access a secured API from within a microservice
– Apply RBAC (Role Based Access Control)
– Completely automated deployment of App, APIs and Identity Provider configuration using IaC (Infrastructure as Code)