✓ See you in 2021!
✓ Bis 2021!
More talks in the program:
09:00 - 17:00
This workshop introduces you to the landscape of Azure serverless concepts and services through a series of hands-on labs. You will use the infrastructure-as-code approach to build and manage a sample serverless application with TypeScript and Pulumi. The workshop consists of four modules, each having a theoretical introduction and a practical assignment.
– Azure Functions for HTTP and asynchronous data processing
– Multiple Azure services which are often used in combination with Azure Functions
– A tour of infrastructure as code concepts
– Using Pulumi to manage Azure services
– The basics of pricing, monitoring, and geo-redundancy in serverless Azure
Audience & Requirements
– A laptop (macOS or Windows)
– A code editor
– Azure subscription (preferred)
The detailed installation steps can be found here: https://gist.github.com/mikhailshilkov/34d18043040a16670e819bb9079b532c